Sonntag, 14. Februar 2010

Memorial Quotes - Jack/Ianto

Huuui, dann auch gleich noch tolle Zitate von Ianto und Jack *_*



JACK/IANTO #1

Jack: "And this is Ianto Jones [Ianto nods] Ianto cleans up after us, gets us everywhere on time."
Ianto: "I try my best."
Jack: "And he looks good in a suit."
Ianto: "Careful, that's harassment, sir."

JACK/IANTO #2

Ianto: "You know, I still have that stopwatch."
Jack: "So?"
Ianto: "Think about it, lots of things you can do with a stopwatch."
Jack: "Oh yeah, I can think of a few."
Ianto: "There's quite a list."
Jack: "I'll send the others home early, see you in my office in ten."
Ianto: "That's ten minutes... and counting."

JACK/IANTO #3

Jack: "Oh yeah, I love that office-y feel. I always get excited in these places. To me they're exotic. Office romances... Photocopying your butt, well maybe not your butt, although whilst we're here why don't we photo-"
Ianto: "The rift was active at these coordinates, approximately 200 feet above ground. That means this floor or the roof."
Jack: "How are you, Ianto?""
Ianto: "All the better for having you back, Sir."
Jack: "Can we drop the 'Sir' now? I mean, while I was away, I was thinking, maybe we could...You know, when this is all done...Dinner, a movie...?"
Ianto: "Are you asking me out on a date?"
Jack: "Interested?"
Ianto: [stuttering]"Well, as long as it's not in an office...Some fetishes should be kept to yourself."

JACK/IANTO #4

Jack: "This time tomorrow he'll be back in 1918."
Ianto: "In his own time. [pause] Would you go back to yours, if you could?"
Jack: "Why? Would you miss me?"
Ianto: "Yep."
Jack: "I left home a long time ago, I don't know where I really belong. Maybe that doesn't matter anymore."
Ianto: [perches on the edge of Jack's desk] "I know you get lonely."
Jack: "Going home wouldn't fix that. Being here, I've seen things I never dreamt I'd see, loved people people I never would have know if I'd stayed where I was." [looks directly at Ianto] "And I wouldn't change that for the world."
[Ianto kisses Jack]

JACK/IANTO #5

Jack: "Oh, by the way, I found your diary."
Ianto: "Ah, yes, I've been looking for that." [starts to walk away]
Jack: "And for the record, measuring tapes never lie."
Ianto: [silently] "Fuck."

JACK/IANTO #6

[Talking about the pterodactyl]
Jack: "Quite excitable!"
Ianto: "Must be that aftershave.""
Jack: "I never wear any."
Ianto: "You smell like that naturally?"
Jack: "Fifty first century pheromones, you people have no idea!"

JACK/IANTO #7

Ianto: "Like a butler! I could be a butler!"
Jack: "We don't need a butler."
Ianto: "Excuse me, dried egg on your collar!"
Jack: "It was a busy week!"

Jack: [talking to the pterodactyl] "Come back with me. I've got somewhere nice and big where you can fly around."
Ianto: "So you'll let the pterodactyl in and not me?!"
Jack: "I need a guard dog"
Ianto: "I could be that!"

JACK/IANTO #8

Ianto: "Heh, he thought we were a couple, he said 'You two', the way he said it 'You two'."
Jack: "Well we are, does it matter?"

JACK/IANTO #9

Jack: "Ianto! We're having a baby."
Ianto: "Congratulations. Is now a good time to tell you I lost the car?"
Jack: "You did what?!"

JACK/IANTO #10

Ianto: Do you ever think that one day your luck'll run out? That you won't come back?
Jack: I'm a fixed point in time and space. That's what the Doctor says. I think that means it's forever.
Ianto: So, one day you'll see me die of old age and just... keep going?
Jack: Yeah...
Ianto: We'd better make the most of it then.
Jack: Suppose...
Ianto: Like right now?
Jack: Ianto, the world could be ending.
Ianto: World's always ending. And I have missed that coat.
Jack: Rhys, do you want to take the car down to those shops by the Wharf? We need some discs for these things. Should take about 20 minutes.
Ianto: [quickly] Thirty.
Jack: 30 minutes.
Rhys: I'll go later; the beans are almost done.
Jack: Beans are almost done.
Ianto: Bloody beans.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen