Samstag, 13. Februar 2010

Memorial Quotes - Doctor/Master

Hach, Master und Doctor sind doch einfach nur absolut geil, oder? *_*
Hier ein paar wichtige Zitate :3
Aber zur Einstimmung ein geiles Bild *harhar*





DOCTOR/MASTER #1

The Master: "Doctor?"
The Doctor: "Master."
The Master: "I like it when you use my name."

DOCTOR/MASTER #2

The Master: "You must have been like God."
The Doctor: "I've been alone ever since. But not any more. Don't you see, all we've got is eachother."
The Master: "Are you asking me out on a date?"

DOCTOR/MASTER #3

The Master: "Tell me, where's your TARDIS?"
The Doctor: "You could be so wonderful."
The Master: "Where is it?"
The Doctor: "You're a genius. You're stone-cold brilliant, you are, I swear you really are. But you could be so much more. You could be beautiful. With a mind like that, we could travel the stars. It would be my honour. Because you don't need to own the universe, just see it. To have the privelege of seeing the whole of time and space. That's ownership enough."
The Master: "Would it stop then? The noise in my head."
The Doctor: "I can help."
The Master: "I don't know what I'd be without that noise."
The Doctor: "I wonder what I'd be without you."
The Master: "Yeah."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen