Sonntag, 7. Juni 2009

Jack/Ianto - Torchwood 4EVER!!!

So, hier mal ein kleiner Einblick in die wunderschöne Welt von "Captain Jack Harkness and his beautiful Welshman" ^___^

Ja, die Bilder sind echt, sie stammen aus der Serie Torchwood... und mal ganz ehrlich? Das ist wie eine Fanfiction *schmacht* Zitate und Bilder gehören nicht unbedingt zusammen, aber sind trotzdem alle echt *GG* Sabbern nicht vergessen xD

Let's have some fun!




Yeah.... they played naked hide and seek... and Jack always cheats xD



First aid? Yeah... we know better ;D



Jack: Ianto cleans up after us and gets us everywhere on time.
Ianto: I try my best.
Jack: And he looks good in a suit.
Ianto: Careful. That’s harassment, sir.



Jack: How are you, Ianto?
Ianto: All the better for having you back, sir.
Jack: Can we maybe drop the 'sir' now? I mean, while I was away, I was thinking... Maybe we could, you know, when this is all done...dinner, a movie?
Ianto: Are you asking me out on a date?
Jack: Interested?
Ianto: [cough] Well, as long as it's not in an office. Some fetishes should be kept to yourself.
Ianto: [to Jack] Okay, I'll do this floor; I don't want you getting overexcited. You take the roof. You're good on roofs.
Jack: By the way... was that a yes?
Ianto: Yes, yes.



Jack: This time tomorrow he'll be back in 1918.
Ianto: In his own time. Would you go back to yours, if you could?
Jack: Why, would you miss me?
Ianto: Yep.
Jack: I left home a long time ago. Don't really know where I really belong. Maybe that doesn't matter anymore.
Ianto: I...know you get lonely.
Jack: Going home wouldn't fix that. Being here, I've seen things I never dreamt I'd see, loved people I never would have known if I'd just stayed where I was. And I wouldn't change that for the world.



Ianto: "Just us, in this room, as long as it takes". Terrifying.
Jack: Really?
Ianto: Absolutely, shivers down my spine.
Jack: You don't look scared.
Ianto: Oh, it...passed.
Jack: [growls]



Ianto: If you're interested, I've still got that stopwatch.
Jack: So?
Ianto: Well. Think about it. Lots of things you can do with a stopwatch.
Jack: Oh yeah! I could think of a few.
Ianto: There's quite a list.
Jack: I'll send the others home early. See you in my office in ten.
Ianto: That's ten minutes, and counting.



Martha: So, Jack asked me if I could get you a UNIT cap to wear.
Ianto: Did he? Well, red is my colour.
Martha: So am I right in thinking that you and he...?
Ianto: We...dabble.
Martha: Yeah?
Ianto: Yeah.
Martha: So, what's his dabbling like?
Ianto: Innovative.
Martha: Really?
Ianto: Bordering on the avant-garde
Martha: Wow!
Ianto: Oh yeah.

*gg* So, noch Blut im Körper vorhanden oder schon alles aus der Nase raus? *lol*

Und zum Abschluss nochmal eine Zusammenfassung:



Hach... da kann man sich gar nicht entscheiden, welche Szene man am Besten findet *sabber*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen